The Colorado State Summer Club Swimming Association (CSSCSA), a non-profit organization, exists to promote competitive swimming in the State of Colorado. The objectives of CSSCSA are:
- To organize and conduct a State Summer Club Swim Meet each year on or about the last weekend of July.
- To promote and encourage competitive aquatics.
- To promote better sportsmanship in competitive aquatics.
- To provide an opportunity for qualifying swimmers to compete against each other.
- To foster further aquatic opportunities for all competing swimmers
Membership shall be limited to summer club swim teams in the state of Colorado, except by special consideration of the Board. A summer team is defined as one that practices and competes as one team between May 15 and July 31, that does not hold practice more than once a week between September 1 and May 15, and that does not compete in any events between September 1 and May 15. Practice is any team sponsored swimming.